Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Wedding Canvas Gift.

Hello everyone

Today I am sharing a wedding canvas we did late last year as a gift for my daughters friend...

nothing beats a handmade gift... well to me anyway....

here are some photos... of the canvas we made.

a selection of photos we managed to download from Facebook ( so we could keep it a surprise) :-)

I used texture paste, stickers and rub ons for detail.




The recipient was overjoyed with this one of a kind gift... if you would like to make your own canvas... please contact me at 082 444 6477 or shamelahendricks@gmail.com for my class schedule.

we are hosting a canvas class on Saturday 21st February from 09h00 to 12h30.

Small classes so limited seating available.

please contact me for more information and photos of this week's project.

until next time.....

                                      Remember to.......

                                                              Keep it Krafty........ 

                                                          Hugz

                                                                  shamela :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment