Welcome to my blog.... I love rubber stamping and scrap books. I've attempted most crafts there are but these two have stuck! Here are some of my designs
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Amanda de Jonge has awarded me!
1. I am a homebody... I'd rather be home playing than being out shopping, unless its for craft toys.
2. I hate driving, I prefer to be driven
3. I hate people who dont buckle up their kids and have them stand on the front seat... don't they know that those little lives are irreplaceable!! You can't buy them back for the price of a car seat!!!!!!
4. I wish I had more time & space for my crafting >vbg< don't we all....
5. Bad customer service... my pet hate... I sometimes feel I need to take up the challenge to teach some of these poor service deliverers some manners!
6. I've been married for 24 years and still love my DH 99% of the time.. LOL.....
7. I am fortunate enough to have both my parents still alive and kicking... and they still sometimes look after me... how lucky is that!
Now I need to pass on this award to the following: Drum roll please......
1. Cariena Basson .... my life in stamps
2. Susan Nel.....Sunels Crafts
3. Paola Levi - Paola's paper haven
4. Ronita Glanville - Simply creative
5. Jowilna Nolte - Imagine the possibilities
6. Helen Duffet - Firenze Cards
7. Debbie Harris - DKH Designs
For this award you have to do the following:
1. Place the award and a post about it on your blog.
2. Thank the person who gave you the award.
3. Tell us 7 things about yourself that we don't know.
4. Pick 7 more people that you feel deserve this award.
5. Place a link to their blogs in your post.
6. Tell these people that you have given them this award.
Posted by Shamela at 10:13 PM 1 comments
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)