Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

FabScraps - Canvas in Blue...

Hello fellow Crafting friends...

Today I was out collecting last minute goodies for my canvas class on Saturday.... its going to be lots of inky fingered fun!!

I thought seeing that I started this week so well, I would keep the momentum going... with another little project I finished a few days ago...

A baby shower always presents an opportunity to spoil a new mum to be with a unique little gift...

this is a canvas I completed for a new baby boy arriving soon....


Back ground papers are FabScraps and Bazzil Basics. the title 'Little One' is a chipboard embellishment also from the FabScraps range.



On the right side I added a Tim Holtz Doily die cut as well as some baby grower die cuts... haven't a clue which company manufactures them. Baby's first photo was printed off Craft Artist and the flowers were stained with Distress ink in Broken China - one of my favorite colors. Leaves are punched.

close up of the flowers and grower.
buttons were made with Adirondack Acrylics - been in my stash forever!

Baby Stats tag  designed in Craft Artist


train is also a die cut from unknown company
sentiment welcome baby is part of a Cuttlebug emboss & die cut set.
Teddy and rattle are rub ons.

I tried to get a photo of the windows
I added glossy accents to make it look like glass - not coming up well though




and that's the final product...I purposefully left it soft and plain.. because after all

its for a new baby coming into this world... soft and cuddly...

until next time....

Remember to ...............

Keep it Krafty :-)

hugz

Shamela :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment