Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

Mojo Monday 386 Tall and Skinny

Hi friends...

Tall and skinny... I think I am almost at the tall point... skinny.... a loooooong way to go...LOL... so for the moment.. skinny is a dream.... 

I haven't played along with the Mojo Monday Team in ages... and thought I would give it a try this week....

this is what I came up with....






the background design was done with pan pastels... had a play with them earlier this month at a friend's house... 


I have no clue who the stamp is from, I almost think it was a magazine Freebie, but I stamped it at a friends so no clue there sorry :-( -  I overstamped the background with Brilliance ink. cut out with my nestibilities and added some bling to the centre.
a close up on the cut out... loved shading with the pan pastels... but I don't think its my my budget yet... the full set is rather expensive here in South Africa! - like all craft related things... (sad face)

some black roses and punched leaves courtesy of another friend... I need this punch.. love the delicate leaves




and here is the finished card.. striped paper and orange backgrounds are off cuts from my stash.

oh I have one more thing to blog today... so see ya later

until then

Remember to.......

Keep it Krafty

hugz

Shamela :-)

1 comment:

  1. Love your card Shamela. Lovely colours. I so love playing with my Pan Pastels and was lucky enough to get a lot of them when I was with my family in The Nehterlands, some as gifts and some I bought. hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment