Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

My Calendar pages for 2015

Hi Everyone

Each year my friends and I create a calendar to enjoy for the coming months...

this year I made February and May.... they we fairly quick pages... due to time constraints.. and when I look at February now I can see so many more options.. which didn't come to mind at the time... go figure... I hit a blank then.. and after the fact the ideas come... well live and learn!! LOL..... I guess we all go through phases filled with creative drought... how do you overcome it when your mojo goes AWOL??

my cure is to visit some of my favourite blogs... watch some You Tube... and hopefully it comes back... admittedly if I haven't crafted for a while... it becomes harder to get back into things... so the cure I guess is to keep at it and try to do at least one creative thing everyday... much easier said than done.. but I'm going to try.. :-)

here are my photos for this year....

February Calendars. Background papers are courtesy of Astrid's Artistic Efforts
and the circle calendar printables are courtesy of Scrappy Sticky Inky Mess


see what I mean... it looks a bit empty... 

the heart on top is filled with glossy accents and topped with Distress Glitter... love that stuff!

A close up on the heart die cut which I stamped a Valentine image in VersaMark Ink creating a light watermark image in the background

This is a rubber stamp from Paper Inspirations


and now for May..............

papers and calendars are from the same source as for the February Calendar.

Butterfly is a cuttlebug die and embossing cut .



The Sentiment I found online and created my own version in Serif Craft Artist

Astrid has some awesome free papers on her blog.. you should really pop around and take a peek.

That's it for the moment.. I am off to see if I can finish a card for the latest challenge over at the Outlawz this week my friend Lynn Cupido's theme is Fantasy... so I'm off to look for my fairy, goblins and mermaid stamps... 

as always... remember to 

                                                       Keep it Krafty....

                                                              Stamping and Scrapping Hugz

                                                                     Shamela :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment