Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Anything goes over at Outlawz CAS Challenges

Hi Everyone

Today over at Outlawz... the theme is anything goes as long as it's CAS!

Well I managed to finish a quick CAS card to add to my profile this week....

the sentiment is an old one from Hero Arts

I cut these daisies about a month ago from a friend's die... its so lovely and delicate...

 A view of the layer from the side. I added double sided foam tape to give it a bit of dimension

some pearls to finish and voila... CAS :-)



that's it for the moment... I am hoping to load some photos of the canvas our ladies finished on Saturday... the class is running again this week from 9h00 to 12h30.

until next time....

remember to.....

Keep it Krafty.....

hugz

Shamela :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment