Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Time for a change

Hello everyone....

Today I thought I would clean up my blog background a bit... and make a change... I do hope you like the new background  have chosen... I wanted it to be "clean and simple" and easy to read...... it's been a while since I have made any changes here... and boy oh boy... did I have to really use those little grey cells... of course good old fashioned "google" who never fails me with anything.. bless them.... LOL...

hoping tomorrow brings some time to attempt another project....

till then

stamping hugz and inky fingers

shamela ;p)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Shamela it's lovely! I do link the fun background. And the lovely, clean and bright reading panes are wonderfully easy to digest. TFS!
    Helen -- Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment