Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Card Patterns Sketch 103

Hello everyone... I was busy all day yesterday... thinking and working on this sketch... and even though the design team came up with the most brilliant designs... of course my first attempt... was a disaster... ( well to me anyway) ... usually the 2nd and 3rd card is more to my liking... anyway... this is what I finally came up with...


 

a close up on my cute little cupcake with an added flower ... and of course.. .my glitter... >vbg<

My take on Card Patterns Sketch 103

Close up on centre circle (nestibilities blossom) I just love the cake dripping with icing...(glitter) and  2 cherries -I added some glossy accents to the cherries not very visible on the pic unfortunately


Pic taken without flash.. wasn't sure which one looked  better so I added both 

the final product...

thanks for stopping by

have a simply wonderful weekend... and look out for my Outlawz Sketch Challenge later today
hugz

shamela ;p)

4 comments:

  1. cake & cupcakes? It doesn't get much better than that! SWEET! Thanks for joining us in the Card Patterns 2nd Anniversary Festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Amy... thnx... I enjoyed this one... looking forward to the next challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! I love all the sparkle you added to that cake. Yum. So happy you could help Card Patterns celebrate our 2nd anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Tracey.. thanks a mill for stopping by..I had fun with this sketch.... it was more difficult than I anticipated though...LOL... look fwd to the next one..

    ReplyDelete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment