Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sneak Peek of my altered Canvas in a frame


Today I attended a class and altered and covered 3 canvasses which will eventually be added to a 300 x 600 frame. Techniques covered was making your own paper rose, batik effect using smooch spritz which was a whole lot of fun even if it was messy...LOL... and of course using dye inks to shade and color paper...

although not 100% completed here is a sneak peek at the vellum canvass - this is a piece of vellum covering the canvass

this paper was once pure white... distressed, inked and smooched... I glittered and accented the butterflies.. will add a close up when my project is finally done..

a close up on my middle canvass - I am quite proud of the rose ... considering it was just bits of paper.. will add a tutorial on making roses soon....with templates

TFL hope you enjoyed the sneak peek.

hugz

shamela ;p)

ps this wll be a divine idea to add photos to these frames instead of embellishments...a wonderful arty gift for grand parents or a loved one 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment