Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

Off to Fantasy Land with Outlawz

Hiya everyone


Now with  my internet up and running again... its wonderful to be able to load pics without having to wait hours for it to load... I managed to finish a card for the  
Outlawz Fantasy CAS challenge this week.

Here is my contribution... funnily enough... I just realised that my color scheme is the same as last week... red and white.. so its the month of love... and all that... lol.. that's my reason and I'm sticking to it.. nothing to do with the fact that my brain just couldn't see any other color matching with the image I colored with my Alcohol Markers.


My little fairy is colored with a mixture of ProMarkers and Spectrum Noir alcohol Markers.

Sentiment is a clear stamp set from Hero Arts CL278 Great Flourishes messages

I'm not sure if you can see the glossy accents I added to the small flowers in her hair & the little bling in the centre of the flower 

The white dots on the mushrooms are also highlighted with glossy accents and clear iridescent glitter (my favourite)

Her wings are colored in very light grey tones... and also filled with glossy accents and iridescent glitter... 

to finish... 3 red flat backed diamantes as an accent


and that's another week of CAS at Outlawz done and dusted.... I have just finished a 12 x 12 scrapbook page using diving papers from FabScraps so keep a look out...

 until next time....

                                              always Remember to........

                                                                 Keep it Krafty.....

                                                                          Hugz

                                                                 Shamela :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment