Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

It's all about Hearts and Flowers at Outlawz

Hello friends

I had some time to finish a quick CAS card - so I joined the CAS challenge at Outlawz

a quick and simple card

This is an old PSX set with hearts and sentiment.. so perfect for this challenge.

I die cut the scalloped heart with my Big Shot and lay it onto my card. Stamped Flower heart in Versafine black ink and only colured in the 3 roses with my ProMarkers in red.
It was too small to still try to color with too much detail  - placed my heart over the red heart with some foam tape to add some dimension.
 





stamped the sentiment in the bottom right corner in black Versafine and Voila!!






 All done......

Happy to be having some time to play..... hope you all have a fabulous week filled with love and all things good...

Remember... as always to..........

Keep it Krafty......

Hugz

     Shamela :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment