Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

2014 February Calendar page

Just another quickie for today...

I made this calendar page last year... February again... what can I say... I love the month of Love...LOL

thisis the completed page. Heart stamp - cannot remember which company makes that one :-(

these banners were off cuts which I embossed - wording 'Love' is a stamp from Paper Inspirations

stamped the word February in the little Banner- its a silicone stamp so i could kinda manipulate it to fit.

little angel's wings are glittered with glossy accents and iridescent glitter... you know.. my favorite...:-)


and that's it...  from me for today....

I'm off to finish a concertina booklet, a canvas for a baby shower gift.. and oh yes... a wedding card....

lots to do

keeping it Krafty.....

hugz

shamela :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment