Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

Birthday Box

I'm back...as promised... just a quick post...

Today I quickly made a box to hold a gift for my Char 'Khuluwa's' mum... she turned 70 and of course its a major milestone which has to be celebrated... 

We appreciate eveything Khululwa does for us... and spoiling her mum is a small way to show our appreciation.



these flowers were cut from the Tim Holtz Alterations Decorative strip die -  flower garland strip...
they just layer so beautifully

this is a stamp by Hero Arts D4644

Made the box with linen card stock using my Crafters Companion Ultimate Pro Board

making a box with this is child's play and you can have so much fun decorating it... makes gifting so much more elegant... :-)

Here's hoping you all have a simply wonderful weekend.. I am hosting a canvas class tomorrow morning and then attending a class with my friend Belinda Basson in the afternoon will definitely post what we make next week. A full Krafty weekend ahead..Whoo Hoo... happy days....

until next time

remember to.......

Keep it Krafty

hugz

Shamela :-)



1 comment:

  1. I love your black and white creation. So tasteful and elegant. I am sure she will love it. Can't wait to see what you make in your class with me next week and I love what you did with your cover yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment