Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

A new toy for my shop!

I am soooo excited.... lucky me... I have added the luxury of a laser scanner to my shop... its taken me about 3 days to catalogue and scan all my stamps, inks and embellishments onto my PC.... only the paper and card to go.... but once this is done, I will have the luxury of just scanning and printing an invoice... no more tedious handwritten invoices... so from now on... its a quicker exit... LOL.... will load some pics soon... it doesn't look impressive... but  I am just lovin it!

hope you can visit soon...lots of new Penny Black have arrived and soon Hero Arts will have to be crammed on the shelves..

thanks to all who have already popped in ;p)

hugz and thanks for popping by

shamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment