Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

Outlawz CAS Challenge -Dig out those Gardens

Hi...I'm on a roll...lol...

Just felt so Krafty today....I have tons of work, but just had the 'need' to make a card....

I checked out the outlawz CAS challenge and had some stamps which suited the challenge...so we played.....


I used my watercolor crayons to color and added some glitter to the center of the flowers and 
some stickles black diamond glitter for the soil.

Here is my completed card....bright and sunny just for Springtime....LOL...we are entering our winter month, but our friends around the world are soon going to be having spring...


The stamps are all from Hero Arts an old set called LL939 Garden Wisdom and a single sentiment C3193 Hugs and Kisses which I just LOVE!

Thanks for taking a peek

Stamping hugz

Signing off for today....lol......so remember to 'Keep it Krafty'

                               Hugz


                                 shamela :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment