Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Make your own background paper

Hello stampers and scrappers

Last week I made a card to participate in The Outlawz CAS challenge, card was made, but I didn't have time to load it .... 

Thea idea was to create your own background paper...this is what I came up with:




I used water color pencil crayons to colour the butterflies as well as the soft blue background.


This side view shows the single butterfly I cut out and added as a 3D embellishment.


I sprayed the white card with perfect pearl spray ( a mistake I thought after the fact) but it was done 
:-( - live and learn lol.

The quote i found on line and printed it out with my color printer.

That's it for the moment....hope you all have a great weekend coming...and that you'll have some time to......

                         Keep it Krafty.....

                                                     Hugz
                                                            
                                                                Shamela ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment