Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Farewell card

Hi everyone

It's cold, windy and was storming yesterday...winter has finally set in here in CapeTown.

I was asked to make a farewell card for a work colleague leaving the office for better prospects... The request was for a funky card...well...I am not sure if this is funky, but here is my interpretation...lol..


Close up on the flowers, I printed both sentiments from my craft artist programme digitally. The image is from Penny Black.


Coloured with Faber Castell water color pencil crayons



And my completed card........added some rhinestones to the centre of some of the circles on background paper.



Thanks for stopping by.....

Keep warm and remember to.........


                                                   Keep it Krafty......


                                                                        Hugz

                                                                                Shamela ;-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment