Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

With Caring Thoughts

Hello Everyone...

Can you believe I am back today with another completed project... just a quick one though...

I've had this Penny Black set 30-020 Hugs! forever... I think I may have used it once before.. but not entirely sure of that fact..

I seem to be loving my square 15x15cm cards nowadays...

I cut and scored my card and then took my Nestibility Circle S4-116 the largest circle and cut a circle directly on the front of my card. Stamped wording hugs and love onto the front of the card with red colorbox chalk ink randomly to create a simple background.

Then took red paper and cut a circle with the largest lacey circle S4-293 ( I love this set) in red and cut the centre of this out with the same circle I used to cut out the centre of the card.

Stuck the lacy border around the outside of the circle on the front of the card .

Stamped the mice directly onto the back of the card through the circle - just eyeballed the centre and colored in the mice with my Pro Markers (Cool Grey 1 to 4) and the daisy with my Memento Markers (PM100 Dandelion, PM103 Canteloupe and PM200 Tangelo)

Finally stamped Hero Arts C2703 "with Caring thoughts" onto a scrap and distressed the edges with Fired brick distress ink and layered it onto the card as shown.

To finish, I distressed the edge of the entire card, added some glitter to the centre of the flower and glossy accents to the petals. 3 heart diamantes to finish.

That's it for today folks, hope to be back with another project tomorrow.

hugz
Shamela :-)

4 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!! Fabulous die-cut window looking into the huggable mice! Great accents too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth, I just love Penny Black images...totally cute

      Delete
  2. This is adorable, Shamela! Darling little image!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ta Carla...see I am practicing my coloring skills...lol....maybe one day it will be as good as yours

      Hugz

      Delete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment