Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Flowers just for U

Hello everyone..

Its a wonderfully gorgeous sunny day in Cape Town today.... and that makes me happy.... I recently received a large order from America.... and in this order was this very large flower stamp....

Well.... I don't remember ordering it, but hey... it was here so I had thought... mmm let me make something with it... so show customers what can be done with this stamp.

This is what I came up with.

I had an off cut of dotted scrapbook paper and just added a strip of ribbon stamped Hero Arts C2772 "just for you" in Brilliance Graphite Black ink.

Then stamped the flower 3 times on white card. and cut the petals out at various sizes from smallest to largest petal. I then colored them with my Pro Markers using Pale Pink and Rose Pink. I must admit, I am still learning to find my way around which color markers work best with which ones to get the best result possible.

Now I am off to cook supper as we break fast just after 6pm..gotta be ready...

take care
mwah
hugz

Shamela

2 comments:

  1. Shamela this is straight from the flower garden gorgeous! Love all the dimension and the glittery accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind comments Elizabeth... 'blush' 'blush' coming from such a seasoned card maker... I am chuffed... lol

    have a good weekend

    hugz

    shamela

    ReplyDelete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment