Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Stunning prize from Melissa!!

Melissa at Keepsakes by Melissa is giving away... the grandest prize I have ever seen.... sooo worth the visit to her blog....

Here's what's up for grabs this time....

~ A $150 Gift Card to Michael's Crafts!!


~ Spellbinders GRAND Labels 11 (This is the big one)


AND a....

~ Spellbinders Grand Calibur Machine

What do you have to do to win everything?? Easy peasy!

1) Just leave me a comment here on this post
2) Leave a link on your blog telling everyone about my blogaversary giveaway (Don't have a blog? Just tell me how you will spread the word!)

And for a second chance... Become a friend (follower) of my blog or a subscriber! Already are...then you already have 2 shots at winning all this!!

I will leave this open until July 24th, which is my blogaversary. I will then post a winner within a day or 2 of closing the giveaway! Good luck everyone! I wish I could give every one of you this!! :)

Isn't this just a marvellous give away...... now go ahead and click on the link...

Good luck!!! or maybe not...LOL... after all... I want to win that Grand Prize....LOL

hugz

Shamela ;p)

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Thank you so much for the lovely commnt on my blog. You asked me if I would post a template for the bootie box I made. I will do it soon, but I`m rather busy at the moment. Maybe i will get to it during the weekend. You just have to pop in to my blog now and then, and one day it will be there:)
    May Brit

    ReplyDelete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment