Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Collecting Sea Shells...

The sketch at oulawz for the Wednesday sketch challenge:

A close up on my image... I used my Pro Markers to color my little girl with - cut out the image with my nestibilites and edged it with my broken china distress ink
the background papers are from Tim Holtz paper stash book

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a splendid day ahead
hugz
shamela ;p)

This one of a kind card is available to buy... please email me if you may be interested (shamelahendricks@gmail.com)

3 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card. I love what you did with the layout and details are fabulous! Do you like the Promarkers better than Copics? I just saw a post somewhere of a US retailer who is going to offer the Promarkers and I was curious to try them.
    Deb M
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the kind comments Deb... I love your work too.... they are gorgeous!
    hugz
    shamela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shamela thank you for your recent visit to my studio. You have a wonderful blog and great designs. Love the extra sparkle on the starfish!

    ReplyDelete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment