Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

"Just me thinking of you"


A good friend of mine had some surgery on Monday.... and I thought a card would cheer her up... she really appreciates receiving a "one of a kind" hand made from the heart card....






This is one of my first attempts at pro marker coloring... it's not as easy as it looks... this is definitely gonna take some practice...LOL....


sorry about the side view... but I tried to do a close up... with my hubby's mobile phone and it just would not load the right side up... me and my technical abilities... are just soo limited... anyway...hope you can see the close up on my coloring.

I always have a problem to decide when to use flowers..... it took me ages to decide which color of my hero arts flowers to use.... in the end... I was happy with the result....

I made another card before this one same sketch, but with different colors and I wasn't happy with the result... looking at it again 2 days later... it didn't look so bad... that's just me... always being hard on myself.....;p) I'll post a pic of that card later too.....

TFL

Have a great weekend....
hugz
shamela









2 comments:

  1. Shamela... you're doing great with those promarkers... can't believe your a newbie! This card is beautiful...love the design and the lovely embellishments. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think both cards are great . Love the little music score sheet and the image is a cutie . have a good evening. x

    ReplyDelete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment