Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

ATC - R is for "Rainy Day"

I edged the trimmed image with Stormy sky distress ink. Then layered it with red and added a red check ribbon with a tiny tag. I hand wrote Rainy Day and finished it off with a little gold brad.

this is the completed colored image - now I need to trim and complete the ATC

To add color I used my chalks



I then over stamped with my Paper Inspirations "Rainy Day" stamp in Black Versafine Ink from Tsukineko







The stamp is H3307 Aged background block from Hero Arts


this is what the stamp looks like - I love distressed looks so just loove this background
`



I started with a strip of white card and stamped hero arts background stamp with stormy sky distress ink


thanks for popping by, I hope you will find some inspiration to use a background stamp. It adds some texture and dimension to your backgrounds. Lots nicer than a plain and simple stark white background

TFL

hugz

shamela ;p)

3 comments:

  1. HI SHAMELA,GREAT INSPIRATION YOUR WORK IS CALLING ME TO POP BY, WOULD BE NICE TO SCRAP A PAGE USING DISTRESS INKS AND STAMPING.
    SEE YOU SOON TO COLLECT THE PACKAGE.
    LOYS OF LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that distressing stamp! And at first, I thought the stamp was glittered......great chalking job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the kind comments ladies... hope you'll pop by again soon
    hugz
    shamela ;p)

    ReplyDelete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment