Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Distress inks and foam blending fun!! The final product

Hello all... yep 2 posts in one day... wow.. I am on a roll...LOL...I finally have a moment to load the final product of the distress ink project I loaded a while back..
















A close up reveals wording as well as the flat backed pearls I attached as buttons to the jacket.
also note the pin stamped on the left side as background as well. top right is a bit of ric rac braid with a good old regular dress making pin! 

I stamped the lady in a matching blue Versa color ink & Embossed with Hero Arts sparkle
Embossing powder. this was then masked and the background stamped with Hero Arts CL429 Simply Handmade




0 




 


Hero Arts Set available from Kanje Krafts & Kreations
email: shamela@mweb.co.za
This was the final product of the "S" swap entitled Sew Stylish
(Stamps are from Hero Arts  CL452 Hero Arts Clear stamp Collection)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment