Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fabulous at 40!!

I was asked to make a card for a wonderful and vibrant 40 year old... this is what I came up with



The lady stamp is one of my best sellers its called Evening Glow 3679K from Penny Black
she is gorgeous! and so much fun to color in



I cuttlebugged the number 40 to add extra dimension - the dots also matched the dotty background paper 

I used my Penny Black alphabet set Kate Text 20-006 (this is an all time favourite) for the wording


My all time favorite Hero Arts Old French writing H2365 stamped in black on these plain flowers
of course a bit of bling is always fun!

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a great card - such fun colours and beautiful flowers! TFS
    Helen -- Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Helen
    thanks for taking the time to peek and comment...

    much appreciated

    hugz
    shamela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS CARD,WITH THE FLOWERS AND THE BLING.
    GREAT STUFF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again Sham Great job:) Love it hun.:)

    ReplyDelete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment