Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Love Birds ATC

As part of our on going ABC ATC swap.. this is what i completed for "L" is for Love Birds...

I stamped my love birds onto cream cardstock and coloured them in with a mixture of Distress inks and my Liquid Pearls (rub your distress ink pad onto a perspex block and add a bit of liquid pearl.....mix and use as a paint.) this will give you a lovely pearlized finished paint.Yep...there is another use for ink pads & liquid Pearls....

I punched the edge of the yellow card layered the bird image onto the yellow and attached my ribbon as shown. Finally mounted onto Green card,  embelllished the birds with some  Glossy Accents & stamped the words "love birds" with Brilliance green ink..Voila... all done...

TFL

hugz

shamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment