Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

Tri Fold Screen 70th Birthday card


Hi All

so finally I have a moment to finish this post.... had a small procedure done to my hand and happy to say its healing well and should be all good by next week.

So, here's the 70th card I made to go with that friendship quote canvas... it was after all a special birthday... so I had to make something which I thought was 'special'

one panel with a white embossed layer and a spellbinders die cut with my message.

the edges of my embossed pieces have been distressed with Tim Holtz Hickory Smoke distress ink. Looove this color! Cut the Alterations Sewing room die and dressed the doll with, DP, ribbon and beads.

third panel on this side has another die cut with the number 70 and embellished with pearls and diamante's
here is the completed side.


I love this embossing folder...leaves one room to still stamp and add embellishments too!

Kept the centre panel plain for the rubber stamped sentiment

and the final section also embellished with stamped image, diamante's and flowers
and here is the full image of all 3 sides.

I first embossed the A4 card into 3 equal parts using my Martha Stewart scoring board,  cut the bottom of the card with my sizzix fancy frames die through my big shot and used a Martha Stewart punch for the top.

and that's it ... its a lot easier if you have a silhouette or electronic cutter. I made mine the old fashioned way...and had lots of fun creating this so I hope you'll give it a go!...it really is a special card - lots of love has gone into its creation...fortunately the recipient was one who appreciates the time and hard work that goes into 'handmade'

until next time.......


Remember to......

Keep it Krafty

much love n Hugz

Shamela  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment