Pages

Friday, April 8, 2016

Celebr8ing ' The Glamorous Collection'

Hello all

I know its been some time since I last loaded anything on my blog... I've been active on my facebook page simply because its been easier to load photos there with our erratic internet connection....

I was privileged to attend a Retailers Day held by Celebr8 in collaboration with Lady Pattern Paper and the esteemed Cariena Basson from Scrapbook Studio in Jeffreys Bay.

It was wonderful to spend a day with 'like' minded people who share the same love for paper crafts as I do.

This is my interpretation of Cariena's layout.... 



A close up of the Celebr8 flowers. I added some brads
from Making memories to the centre


the Celebr8 chipboard letters take ink and glossy accents
beautifully



a side view to hopefully show dimension




Close up of photo and distress detail

I cut my title on Silhouette using the Broadway font.
lace detail is from the Celebr8 stamp collection

a close up on my peacock which I fussy cut 


sequin and banner detail

shine and sparkle from the Celebr8 stamp range

be your own kind of - cut from the Celebr8 paper range


Stamp also from the Celebr8  Glamorous stamp range






And the completed layout.



that's it for now.... I haven't completed a layout in quite a while... and if you 're in the same boat... why not take this weekend to finish some of those old event layouts... that never seem to get done...

I feel kind of relieved that I managed to finish this one so soon after the actual event...LOL

until next time....

Remember to.....

keep it Krafty......

Hugz

Shamela :-)

2 comments:

  1. So lovely Shamela. I do like the "turn up" detail with the sequins - such a clever idea. TFS
    Helen -- Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your personalised twist Shamela - you Capetonians are very talented :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment