Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Friendship Mixed Media Canvas

Hiya all

Well...... is it too late to wish you all a Happy 2016... goodness me... I cannot believe we are almost at the end of the first month in the new year... time has flown by so fast...

I have been crafting... just haven't had much time to post any pics or blog... same issues with internet connectivity... Telkom has sent around so many technicians... but we live in hope that it will eventually be resolved... roll on fibre optics... I cannot wait!!!

I wanted to share a canvas I made for a good friend who turned 70 in October... she was so thrilled with this gift... so without much chatter... here are the photos...




 I chose a quote which I thought was apt for a friendship spanning at least 10 years... 





I cut my quote on my Silhouette... quote purchased in the Silhouette store




I used lots and lots of Roses, leaves and beads.




Highlighted some words in the quote with glossy accents and glitter... . Doilies used in the background is the Tim Holtz doily Die.. and paper background from the FabScraps Range.

I also made her a lovely card to match.. will post that shortly.

so for the moment....

remember to

Keep in Krafty.....

Hugz

Shamela :-)

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful for your special friend, Shamela!!!!
    Have a great afternoon!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment