Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Where in the world is your vagabond

Ok, so I saw on Belinda's blog that sizzix was having a competition for the vagabond. This is my baby.... I love my vagabond....it really is a timesaver and together with my favorite Tim Holtz alterations dies ( which are to die for.....they cut through anything like butter!) you have the perfect combination for creativity.

I was going to give the competition a miss cause my space is in a permanent state of "mess" but thought that all these creative ladies would understand - after all we all make mess it's part of the creative process....LOL.

Anyway, here is my baby....

Have a stampendous day

Hugz

Shamela

2 comments:

  1. You have a cool setup for your Vagabond! Have a fun, creative day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rather take a piccie of you holding your vagabond with Table Mountain in the background - sure to win then!
    Helen -- Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment