Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Sending you a bunch of flowers

It was my friend Lynn's birthday earlier this month so I made her a birthday card with the most gorgeous cling stamp from Penny Black designed by Mo Manning. This girl was so much fun to color. ( I think I have one left on the shelf @ www.kanjekrafts.co.za) my website is still a work in progress but it is operational so there are still hiccups.

I used my Promarkers, and I think I am slowly getting the hang of using them. It's alot more difficult than I anticipated, one has to have a good grasp of using the right colors together.

Hope you enjoyed taking a peek at my latest card....I just completed a canvas over the weekend and will try to post pictures soon.

Have a wonderful week.

Hugz

Shamela


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment