Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A 1st Birthday Gift for Leeya

My grand daughter was recently Invited to a 1st birthday party.

It's always a challenge to buy someone a gift if they really have everything one could possibly imagine.

Of course I am also the sentimental type and when my daughter Wisaal suggested a scrapped frame of the birthday girl we decided that would be a different and special present.

Leeya's mummy was overjoyed with her birthday present

So next time you are stuck for a prezzie....why not make something special. Of course the photos are a breeze now with our new printer and CIS system.

If you are interested in finding out about the CIS system, please feel free to email me and I will put you in touch with the local CISS agent.

Take care all

Hugz

Shamela :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment