Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Serenity


I recently made this card for one of my cardmaking friends birthday this year. I bought this stamp in the UK a few years ago... and to be honest, probably paid way too much for it... but of course... if it's a MUST HAVE the bottom line is determinedly ignored... >vbg<
I stamped one of my favourite penny black stamps as the background and embossed in gold. Stamped my image in black ( memories ink) and used radiant pearls to colour in parts of the stamp. Layered on gold, red and cream and then again red mulberry paper. The word serenity was stamped on white with black ink and overlayed with a piece of transparency which was coloured with alcohol inks. This lady's eyes just spoke of mysteries unknown...

Today I am determined to complete the Kaisercraft projects of the convention

Have a wonderful stamping day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment