Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's been a while

Hello everyone, I know its been a while... in the interim period I've celebrated my birthday.... I received an amazing number of cards from my RSA fellow rubber stampers.... they are so beautiful.....a huge thanks to all who remembered.
 I've forgotton how to add past 40.... so I have no idea how old I am... LOL...

After a long and anticipated wait, this weekend saw the International Scrapbook Convention come and go... we worked at an amazing pace, and despite the early hours and lack of sleep... it was a weekend for the girls. On Saturday we completed a class with our very own Jowilna Nolte and a class I thoroughly enjoyed with the Glitz Girls. The final day came with  classes by American Crafts, Prima from the UK and Kaizer Crafts from Australia. Look out for some updated pictures and my completed work....I have completed my Prima double page spread and really need to find an alternative to my scrap book album - the page is too gorgeous to hide away on a shelf. .... now all I need is to complete those other projects... and update....coming soon... I promise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment