Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Oriental Card # 3

Hi everyone

so.. while searching for 'freebie' printable Oriental/Asian images.. I came across this awesome, ultra sexy siren... and just had to make a card with her....





background paper is also a freebie I found on line

I loved the cherry blossoms and just added some stickles to the centre of the flowers for some bling

My sexy siren in all her glory. The sentiment is the same Hero Arts set as per the previous card . added a small flower as detail in her hair and some glossy accents with tumbled glass distress glitter

A metal fan to embellish

the little bead in the centre of the flower is also a bit from a broken necklace.

I realised after I had posted off the card that my camera setting had been incorrect... so sorry for the poor picture quality of some of the images.... I think its been sorted now.. thankfully

as always... I wish you a wonderful evening

and don't forget....

Remember to......

Keep it Krafty

Hugz

Shamela :-)

ps tomorrow brings a trio of canvasses I made for my friend who recently opened a coffee shop... so keep em peeled  mwah :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment