Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Oriental Card #2

Hi Everyone...

today I am sharing the second of 3 Oriental cards I made over the last few weeks as part of a 1-4-1 Oriental card exchange... its the same image as per the previous card... just a different sketch...


this image was also coloured in with a mixture of ProMarkers and Spectrum Noir Alcohol pens.
the diamante flower behind her ear is a bit of a broken necklace.
I used my oval nestibilities to die cut the image.


the sentiment is from an old Hero Arts set Poetic Prints LL530 Chinese wishes. I fussy cut it out and added some glossy accents to it.

Cardstock is black 250gsm plain card, some Bazzill off cuts, a free printable  and a flower which I had sprayed ages ago for another project - it didn't work for that one, but I thought it worked here. center of the flower are flat backed pearls and to the right my makeshift chopsticks (a toothpick broken in half and tied with gold chord.)
and that's it.... 

until my next post....

Remember to .......

Keep it Krafty

Hugz.....

Shamela :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment