Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

Best friends LOTV easel birthday card

Hello crafting friends

I just finished this card for my friends birthday today....hand delivering cause our postal workers have been on strike....and there is absolutely no mail going anywhere .....such a tragic state of affairs...as Cardmakers we often share our work with fellow card makers around the country...and things are at a complete standstill. I am hoping that it comes to an end soon...

This is a close up of the sentiment. I cut 2 Sizzix dies joined them and layered the Rose paper on top of it...edged the sentiment with ( I think ) peacock distress ink and placed it on top of the rose paper. Added 2 leaf dies on other side with 3 roses in the centre.

A close up of the image...I love this image to 2 friends sharing a 'cuppa' the pink bag, clasp on green bag and hat are highlighted with some glossy accents and glitter.


The finished card....hope you like.... 😉

Until next time.... Remember to ........

                                                      Keep it Krafty .....

                                                                  Hugz


                                                 Shamela 😉


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment