Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Baby boy gift idea

My husband's nephew and his wife had their first baby boy a few weeks ago...I thought I would add a little handmade card board cot/crib to the gift parcel to add some interest.


Just placed everything on a 30x30 piece of chipboard covered with scrapbook paper. Paper covers better than card..it gives a cleaner finish to the edges.

Added a tab and all done.

My daughter has subsequently designed a similar cot in KNK - this will make our lives so much easier 
Cause the one pictured above was done the old fashioned way...cut by hand...lol..

Have a great week all.... We have wedding fever. My son is getting married on Sunday so lots to do...wish me luck!

Take care now...and remember....to......

Keep it Krafty....

Hugz

Shamela ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment