Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Outlawz Color Challenge 21 May 2013

Hello Card Making Friends...

Today I made a card to participate in the Outlawz Color Challenge I have decided to try to make at least one card or one creative project a day.. just to keep in the swing of things...

I think the creative side of my brain goes into a coma if I don't use it enough...LOL... it takes ages to come up with an idea if I don't keep at it all the time.

Anyway... here is my creation for this week...


I cut strips of these 3 colors embossed them with different folders, cut out a V at the bottom of each strip and distressed the edges slightly.
Added roses and punched leave to the top a sentiment at the bottom and a tiny glittered butterfly to finish.

Hope you have a great day further...

and remember..... to....

Keep it Krafty

Hugz

Shamela :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment