Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Its Winter over at the Outlawz CAS challenge this week

Hello fellow crafters...

My friend Lynn chose a theme of Winter over at Outlawz this week. I don't really have many seasonal stamps... but kinda remembered I had a really old Hero Arts set of 4 trees LL607 Natures Silhouettes depicting the seasons in my bottom drawer.. LOL...yep... when it comes to stamps.. the memory banks seem to work.. lol

I also had a small Hero Arts snowflake set LL944 Artists Snowflakes from back in the day and a Penny Black sentiment...'Let It Snow'  3523F

I decided to go with a white and blue (Versa color 19 Cyan) theme... and stamped my snowflakes in the background with Versa Watermark ink... (clear ink) and brushed over some  Perfect Pearls in Pearl and Iridescent Blue. Stamped my tree onto a white scrap added Glossy accents and Flower Soft polar white  for the snow. 

A close up of the tree with my flower soft 'snow



Close up of the sentiment with my stardust stickles glitter... Used a circle punch to punch out the snowflake

Hope you can see the background... such a pity the camera does not pick up the lovely glimmer the Perfect Pearls created. 

Stamped the sentiment directly onto the card and stamped just the snowflake onto a scrap. Punched it out with a circle punch. I decided to give it some dimension so a foam dot did the trick.  I had to give it some glitz... you know I love my glitter... added some glossy accents with dry stickles star dust glitter... (new favourite!) and also added some foam tape to the tree image to raise it.

and that's it here is the completed card


its rainy and cold here in Cape Town and has been for the last few days... we don't  see snow.. and I am hoping to still experience it here one day .... they say the seasons are changing.. so we wait patiently ...>vbg<

Have a Great Day!! and.....

don't forget.... to....

Keep it Krafty.....

hugz

Shamela :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment