Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Steampunk chunky page part 2

Hiya everyone!

Yesterday went by in a whirlwind, so today I finally had the tome to take some pics of my completed page

I am lazy to lug out and down load pics from my other camera so thought instead of waiting another day to download, took pics with my iPad.

If I ever swap my iPad it will be for one with a better quality camera 'cause it's just so easy to blog from here.

I kept the back of my page simple cause there was just so much going on in the front.

Hope u like my steam punk attempt.

Stamping hugz
Shamela ;-)



1 comment:

  1. Can one say SUPER of a steam punk chunky? Well, it is! TFS
    Helen -- Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment