Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy to be home and crafty again

Hello everyone

I know its been a while since I've posted on my blog, but its been hectic getting back home after a month and catching up on getting my life back to normal...and doing a clean up in the shop..which probably hasn't seen the sun for the whole month.

Of course....I had the scrapbook convention which I attended on the 5th of May and had the most amazing time. Graphic 45, Glenda and Adri Venter were all just wonderful and I had a blast getting my hands inky again after a full month.

Anyway... earlier this week with the help of my friend Debbie I found some scrapbook paper shelving which I think was sadly needed here... and of course when I get new stuff, I need to do a repack and clean out.. that's just me...

Here are a few pics of my new arrangement.

So if you are into scrapbooking, rubberstamping and card making, give me a call ( 082 444 6477) or drop me an email shamelahendricks@gmail.com we have a wide range of imported rubber stamps from Hero Arts & Penny Black among others... and of course I have to have on hand the wonderful Ranger and sizzix products used my the amazing Mr Tim Holtz!

Will post pictures soon of my completed projects from the convention.

Have a stampendous day ....the weekend is almost here!

Inky Hugz
shamela
my website a work in progress but operating www.kanjekrafts.co.za

4 comments:

  1. I have to win the lottery so I can come to your store! You have such lovely stamps! I loved the virtual tour, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks so good, feel like playing right now, lol, also need the lottery..........hehehehe, really love the feel about the place even not there!!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home and welcome back to blogland! Your shop looks fabulous - I will have to come to visit you in OCtober when I am in CT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello ladies thanks for the feedback...@ Belinda and Theresa....you don't need to win the lottery...we accept all kids of plastic...lol...

    Jen...look forward to you popping in when you are next in Cape Town

    Hugz

    Shamela

    ReplyDelete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment