Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Granny round # 2

Wow... its been a busy few days... my daughter unexpectedly went into labour 10 days earlier than her planned C section... and on Wednesday morning at 01h25 my grandson "Aqeel" was born.  He came in at a bouncing 3.225kg's. With mummy having another 20 month old to be looked after... it was up to Granny to take the 3 trips a day to hospital for visiting hours.... just so "azrah" could see her mum and her brother.... Phew.. thank goodness the hospital trips are a thing of the past... they are both doing well and back home ..... needless to say... my crafting time has been severely limited.... not helpful when I have an up coming swap due.. LOL.... will post pictures of both the angels in my life soon.....

Have a simply marvellous day!!

hugz
shamela ;p)

2 comments:

  1. OHMIGOODNESS! Congratulations!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again Granny. I am sure you are enjoying both the little people.
    Love your new blog look! Pop around to my blog, there's something there for you.
    Hugs
    Amanda de Jonge

    ReplyDelete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment