Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Asian / Oriental Card

hello all

just a quick one today... I recently made this card using free digital downloads from the internet for both the image and the background paper...

sorry.. I downloaded it but can't remember where they came from.. so best bet is just to google free Asian/Oriental digital images and printables... its sure to come up.

I coloured the image with a mixture of Spectrum Noir and ProMarkers - fussy cut the image and layered it onto an Oval cut out in Curious metal 300gsm cream cardstock with my petite scallop Nestibilities.


the base of the card is white linen card . I edged the image, the Oval and the background paper with dusty Concord distress ink . the sentiments are from an old Hero Arts set LL592 Tiny Chinese Wishes - had it for ages and only just opened it... yep I am that bad!!! but at the time it was a had to have... LOL.. knew it would come in handy some day....lol

edged sentiments with Dusty concord too... to blend in with the background.

and that's it...

until next time.......

Remember to..............

Keep it Krafty.....

Hugz

Shamela :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment