Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

A trio of Coffee Quotes on Canvas

Hello there fellow crafters...

An old friend of mine recently opened a coffee shop .... and I was initially going to buy her flowers and make a card... then it was a plant... and finally I decided to create something for her to hang on the wall... we have known each other for a very long time... and she has always supported my shop... so I really, really wanted to do something special for her.



It was rather quick to find cute quotes on line... the process is rather simple... I printed the image coloured it with distress inks in Ripe Persimmon, Mustard seed and Picked Raspberry...these have been my 'go to' colours since I got them... just love the contrast.


the card was adhered to the canvas with gel medium. I also lightly added a coat over the top of the image.

the word coffee has been filled with Glossy Accents and covered with Ranger Star Dust Dry Stickles



They looked rather bare so I added the flowers and leaves from my stash as embellishments. some of the white flowers were sprayed pink with Dylusions Funky Fuschia - OMG  I love that stuff!!!



the weather was rather dull today... so I took my pics out in the garden for a change... at least its a fresh background.. and not my boring old table top...:-)

until next time....I wish you pleasant hours of Krafting.....

don't forget  to....

Keep it Krafty.....

Hugz

Shamela :-)

5 comments:

  1. Love the quotes you did Shamela. And what a lovely appropriate gift as well. I am sure your friend is going to be over the moon when she receives this one of a kind gift. Awesome!! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Shamela - these are wonderful! TFS!
    Helen -- Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shamela

    Your canvases looks real pretty. What a lucky friend you have, I am sure she will love tthem and they will look great on her walls.

    Keep well.
    Marika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shamela

    Your canvases looks real pretty. What a lucky friend you have, I am sure she will love tthem and they will look great on her walls.

    Keep well.
    Marika

    ReplyDelete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment