Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

LOTV 50th Birthday card

Hello one and all


So, last week I had time to play with my alcohol pens. I have a mixture is Spectrum Noir and ProMarkers. I think I like the grip and the tips of the ProMarkers best.  Maybe it's because I had the ProMarkers first, I'm not sure, but they just seem to be more liquidy......than the Spectrum Noir pens I have....dunno would love to have feedback from other alcohol marker uses since I am very much a Novice.

Anyway...here we go, my card for my daughters sister in laws mum who turned 50.... 



So the sentiment is a free digi I picked up somewhere...I think it was  Desert Diva, I imported it into my Craft Artist software and added the 50. It's printed onto curious metal ice white and layered onto eyelet Spellbinders Nestibility. 


This is a close up of the LOTV image. I have the distressed doily die from Tim Holtz in the background.


Some stickles on the roses in the image and butterfly to finish .

That's it for now...have a Super Sunday!

And Remember to...........

                                       Keep it Krafty ..............until next time

                                                            Hugz


                                                Shamela ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment