Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Happy Birthday to a 90 year old



Hi everyone....

I know it's been a while since my last post...I have been busy, but there's just been no time to blog about it... I don't know where the time goes...

I belong to an on line group and one of the ladies in America has a mum who is turning 90. She was hoping to surprise her mum with tons of cards from all over the world for her birthday. Now how can one resist!

This is what I came up with

It's an easel card with a LOTV image coloured in a mix of ProMarkers and Spectrum Noir pens.

I added glossy accents and glitter to the 'icing' and just plain glossy accents to the wings.



I know the colouring is not great, but we are on a major learning curve - happens in spurts when I have time...problem is.....when I finally get back to it again, I've forgotten what I had learned before...lol...

That's it for now.....hope to be back soon

Don't forget to...........
                                   Keep it Krafty :-)



                                                      Hugz
                                                Shamela ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card for a 90 year old young birthday girl!
    Very cute image and your coloring looks fine to me Shamela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty card..thanks for posting! keep sharing of blog please!

    ReplyDelete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment