Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

... make a MASCULINE CAS Card @ Outlawz

Hello everyone..

for some reason or other... when I finished my scrap challenge... I had time on my hands... (ok.. the house is a bit of a mess) but I didn't really feel like doing chores... so I decided to check out what was happening at the Outlawz Challenge Blog.

My friend Lynn is a design team member and this week they are making Masculine cards... I decided to give it a go....


Above is my completed card.


image was colored in with Alcohol Markers.
Stamped with Brilliance Black ink. I really enjoyed my coloring in session today. I am still a novice with these pens, but having fun whilst learning!


I added some glossy accents and some iridescent glitter to the paint. 
I love glossy accents... 



The sentiment is from Hero Arts... an old one, but still one worth holding onto.

2 in one day... I must be on a roll....lol..

OK folks... almost bedtime.. and internet connection in my craft room is sucky tonight...

so until next time...

do remember.... to....

Keep it Krafty....

hugz

shamela ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment