Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Outlawz Cas Challenge 19th May 2013

Yep... 3 in a row... I am on a roll...lol... I did tell you that I would be trying to be creative at least once a day right?....

I have been busy... here is the latest CAS challenge from Outlawz... the theme this week is retirement cards...

I had a "Happy Retirement" stamp in my stash.. so I of course had the perfect opportunity to allow this lovely to see some ink... like many of my stamps... it was this poor baby's first inking experience... LOL...


I had black and white on my craft table.. so lazy me just decided to use what I had on hand... many of my projects happen with 'what's on the table'.... anyway... I embossed plain white card with my Sizzix #656503 and layered it onto white and onto black... and it just didn't do it for me... and a light bulb moment... occurred... lol... I though what would happen if I took the time to fussy cut around the embossed image... and that's exactly what it did.. I added some foam tape to create some dimension and .just stamped Happy retirement in black. My dirty finger made a bit of a smudge next to the sentiment so I just added and  3d the little bird onto the card... like I say... there are never any mistakes.. just opportunities to expand your creativity....that's my version and I will stick to it.. LOL...

Hope you enjoyed taking a peek into my creative ventures...

have a lovely day further... promised I won't be back today again...lol..

and....

don't forget to....

Keep it Krafty

hugz

Shamela :-)






2 comments:

  1. This is so elegant; lovely use of white on white.
    Heather T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather...i went through a white phase lol

    ReplyDelete

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment