Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

CAS challenge over at the Outlawz... Butterflies...May 12th

hello all my blog land friends...

Sunday is usually  CAS Challenge Day over at the Outlawz... this week the theme is Butterflies....

Now I have a really soft spot for those wonderful and gorgeous insects... this is true... based on my rapid and ever growing supply of butterfly stamps... I just can't resist them...

Of course since I have the stash... I had to try to submit a card.. for that week... sorry.. I forgot this post in my draft folder... so here it is... just a tad late...



I used a plain white card stock, stamped Penny Black butterfly stamp 3648K Butterfly Edge  in black ink and embossed a strip with one of my  Sizzix Embossing folders # 657786. I used the dark green one below just stuck my sentiment Penny Black 3131F over the circle on the folder which I cut out with my circle and scallop nestibilites.
and that's it...quick and easy.....I wish all my cards could come together as easily as this one did.

until we meet again... 

remember to..........

Keep it Krafty.........

Hugz

Shamela :-)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello....thanks for taking the time to stop by...would love it if you left me a comment